Violetta Zironi Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Collection(s) Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: April 2023
Violetta Zironi currently offers the following NFT Collections to her online community: Moonshot and Another Life. The NFTs sold on our Sites are authentic and unique and are verified on the blockchain.
The buyer will enjoy multiple benefits according to how many NFTs they hold in their wallet. Benefits may include the following depending on the specific NFT the buyer holds: weekly online concerts, NFT collaborations, tickets to live shows, studio passes, signed print, free mints, etc. All benefits are subject to change at the sole discretion of Violetta Zironi; continue to check terms and conditions periodically for any updates.
Where a NFT buyer holds the NFT(s) that allow for the following benefits, specific restrictions include:
- Live Shows: Complimentary ticket provided for shows organized by Violetta Zironi. This does not include third-party events.
- Private Shows: Private, in-person performance provided at no cost, once per year per holder, subject to availability. Travel/accommodation expenses for Violetta Zironi must be paid in advance. This is inclusive of private zoom concert(s), which may be claimed once per quarter per holder, subject to availability.
- Studio Pass: Holder allowed to attend pre-scheduled studio sessions for Violetta Zironi, subject to availability.
- Custom Song: Holder records one custom song written by Violetta Zironi. Holder may suggest topics and style, however artistic control and approval shall belong exclusively to Violetta Zironi. Violetta Zironi retains all intellectual property rights and the song may not be used for commercial use unless a licensing agreement is approved by Violetta Zironi.
- Any request for licensing of the intellectual property pursuant to any NFT collection of Violetta Zironi (including merchandise, songs, live events, etc.) must be in writing and is subject to express written approval by Violetta Zironi, which shall include the parties entering into a licensing or other industry standard agreement that authorizes such commercial use.
There are no refunds or exchanges for NFTs once the purchase is complete. The buyer may not use the NFTs or the Sites for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose. We are not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to lost profits, arising from the use of our Sites or the purchase of NFTs.
Violetta Zironi owns the Sites and all content, including images, text, graphics and logos and retains all intellectual property rights. Certain NFT collections (ex: Moonshot holders) allow for the musical tracks to be used in connection with YouTube or TikTok video provided that credit is given to Violetta Zironi. Licensing the NFTs for commercial use may only be granted upon written authorization by Violetta Zironi.
Violetta Zironi owns all intellectual property rights created in the services offered and the systems and materials used to provide such services, including all modifications, improvements, upgrades and derivative works. Violetta Zironi does not grant the NFT holder any rights to, or in, patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) or any other rights or licenses in respect of the services or any other rights, titles or interests in Violetta Zironi’s intellectual property. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to grant permission to sell or otherwise use the intellectual property of Violetta Zironi in an effort to realize profit or for any other commercial use. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display or other use of intellectual property described herein, including Violetta Zironi’s materials, name, image and/or likeness, is strictly prohibited and may result in an action for enforcement or an action to recover damages.
Information We Collect
Information You Directly Provide to Us
When you use our Sites, you may provide certain information directly to us, for example, your first and last name, email address, country of residence, and other requested information. You may also be required to create a username and password and we may collect your address and payment information.
- Your Account Information:
We collect information when you interact and communicate with us. The specific types of information we collect will depend on the forum in which you interact or communicate with us, such as:
- Your Interaction and Communication with Us:
We also collect your payment information, including wallet information on the blockchain, when you make a purchase from our Sites such as your credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers.
- If you send us an email, we will collect your email address and the content of your email.
- If you register for our NFT collection, promotions or challenges, we will collect your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- If you inquire about our products and services, or download or request our resources, we will collect your contact information.
- If you interact with us on social media, we will collect your social media profile information, your communications with us, and your communications and posts on our social media pages and forums.
- If you transmit text messages, we will collect your phone number and the content of your communications.
- If you utilize any of our chat or communications features, we will collect the content of your communications.
- We may record customer service and technical support telephone calls.
- Your Purchases:
When you register for or attend our events, we (or a service provider on our behalf), will collect your first and last name, email address, payment information, and we may take a photo of you for the applicable event. We shall have the right to use your name, image and likeness and/or voice by any means and in connection with the advertising, publicizing, sales promotion or exhibition or our services and/or products; to edit the same at our discretion and use it with the likeness of others and with sound effects, special effects, digital effects or music; to incorporate the same into other materials in any manner or medium. You further agree that we will own all right, title and interest in the same.
Information We Automatically Collect
As with most websites, when you use our Sites we automatically receive and collect information about you and your device. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Sites, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Sites.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Sites.
- Information about your wireless and mobile network connections.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
Cookies and Analytics
By using our Sites, you consent to the processing of your information by our ads and analytics partners in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
At the present time our Sites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or similar mechanisms. Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note that certain features of the Site might not function if you disable cookies.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we collect information from you so that we can provide our Sites, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes the following uses and purposes:
- Create and administer your account.
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Sites.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Register you for your events.
- Fulfill product orders.
- Send you Sites and company updates, marketing communication, service information, and other information about our Sites, and products and services of third parties, that we think you may be interested in.
- Conduct research and analysis and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Sites, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Sites to you by, for example, customizing content that you see.
- Communicate with you, including periodic general announcements.
- Customer support services, responding to inquiries and assessing customer satisfaction.
- Operate our business and perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Sites.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts and applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
How We Share Your Information
We don’t rent or sell your personal information (any information that is identifiable to you).
Like most companies, we share information in certain circumstances with third parties through operation of our Sites and our business as outlined below:
We use third parties to assist us with operating our business and providing our Sites, such as our technology vendors that help us maintain our Sites and partners that assist us with our marketing and communication. These service providers will have access to your information in order to provide services to us.
If you make a purchase through our Sites, your payment information and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by the payment processors with which we work, as well as third party processors that assist us with recurring payment options, if applicable.
As Directed by You and With Your Consent
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we share information with companies, organizations or individuals only at your direction or when we have your consent to do so. For example, you may fill out web forms on our Site to inquire about products and services from third parties, in which case we will provide the contact and other information that you enter to such third parties at your direction. In these instances, we will only share your information with the third parties that you direct us to share it with.
We may share information with third party companies, organizations, governmental authorities, or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or governmental request;
- Enforce a contract, including but not limited to any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Sale or Merger
We may de-identify or aggregate information so that you are not identified as an individual and use and provide that information to third parties without restriction. We may also provide aggregate usage information to third parties (or allow third parties to collect that information from you), who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Sites. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a third party (or allow a third party to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
Choices about Your Information
You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us - but keep in mind some information may be needed to be a part of a NFT collection or to take advantage of some of our Sites and features.
Modification and Access to Your Information
If you have an account with us, you can access and modify some of your information through your account on our Sites. We may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we act on your request. We may reject or deny requests for certain reasons, such as when we believe a request is fraudulent. Please note that in some cases we may be prohibited from deleting certain information (we will let you know in those situations, and some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated or de-identified data derived from or incorporating your information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
You may unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such communication. Most promotional communications will also offer recipients choices about receiving additional messages.
We are based in the United States, and our Sites are hosted there. If you are using our Sites from another country, the laws governing our collection and use of information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use our Sites, or share your information with us, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States and agree to the transfer of your information to the United States.
Security of Your Information
We use reasonable security measures, including measures designed to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to your information. We also take certain measures to enhance the security of our Sites, however, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your information and understand that the transmission of personal data is always at your own risk.
Retention of Information
We retain information in accordance with applicable laws. The length of time we keep information depends on the type of information and whether we have an on-going business need to retain it, for example, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements. Once we no longer have an on-going business or legal need to retain your information, we delete, aggregate, or de-identify it within a reasonable time period.
Third Party Websites and Services
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will post the updated version on this page. We encourage you to read this page each time that you use our Sites so that you will be aware of any changes, and your continued use of our Sites shall constitute your acceptance of any such changes. Changes to this Policy take effect from the date of publication, unless stated otherwise.
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.